Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Going to boarding school

The start of something new.......

I am not sure where, what, why or how.... but I have decided to start a fashion blog. *exhales* As much as I like to read fashion blogs, shop, dress and look cute it was only a matter of time before I started a new adventure.  I am always looking for something new to dip into..... Just this past weekend I started teaching myself how to knit all because I wanted a HUGE chunky maroon colored scarf, before that I was heavily into shopping, before that I was heavily into partying, before that I was heavily into video games, before that I was heavily into working out. I think you catch my drift.... I am hoping this blog will be the start of something I can "stick" to through thick and thin and hopefully you will stick with me for the ride.

OKAY now on to my outfit. For the past couple of days for some odd reason I have been wanting to wear a tie but make it feminine and this is what I came up with. I am loving the look and I hope you do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment