Friday, October 14, 2011

Wednesday, Thursday, TGIFriday

So I have been able to take pictures of my outfits, but have been unable to post them to my blog... I am slipping and I JUST started this about a week ago. Anyway This post is going to be rather long since I posting my outfits from Wednesday, Thursday and TODAY!!!!

FRIDAY

top banana republic
belt body shop
skirt express
shoes express (wedge booties)
leopard clutch express

My little mini me

THURSDAY


scarf Madewell
top Madewell
iPad cover target
ankle zip jeans The Limited
shoes JC Penny
bracelet express
ring bakers shoes


WEDNESDAY
The weather was raining and sort of cold, when its raining I DO NOT like to dress up
this look is dubbed "the Lumberjack"
top j. crew
jeans kohls 
boots gifted


Sucks I had to take these at night with pretty bad lighting, but you make do with what ya got!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment