Friday, November 18, 2011

Blush

The pants I have been coveting since labor day weekend finally found their way into my closet. Because I have a boyish figure and these pants make me look like I have a "shape" I HAD to have them. I refused to pay full price for them though, the only thing I pay full price for is jeans and shoes. Anyway I found out these pants were on sale in the store however the store ran out of them, I was sad BUT, the manager of my local Urban Outfitter called the customer service number for me and got the pants ordered for me at the sale price. I am now an UO customer for life. I wasted no time in breaking these babies in.....

top- Madewell
pants- Urban Outfitters
shoes- Vera Wang (Kohls)
necklace- The Limited (?)
Bracelets- Express
Purse- Express




No comments:

Post a Comment