Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


I hope you all are stuffed as today's turkey because boy I am. I stayed up until 3 this morning cooking for today. Of course the usual was on the menu: Ham, Yams, collard greens, instead of turkey I made a chicken with gravy and rice and a chocolate cake. The cake was the best cake I have EVER made..... until the top layer split all the way across the cake, I was devastated!! We ate it anyway and it was DELICIOUS!!! On Thanksgiving the babes likes to watch nothing but football.... I like to watch christmas movies, unfortunately for me I couldn't find one on so I dressed the part instead.


Sequin Sweater- Banana Republic
Jeans- American Eagle




























































I am not just thankful on today but thankful everyday and not for what I DONT have but for what I DO have, because life could be so much worse..... I am thankful for (in no particular order) My babes, my babies, my family, my friends, my health and sanity, the opportunity to go back to school in order to  go into the teaching profession and any other opportunities God places in front of me to conquer.  Happy Turkey day yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment