This weeks topic on Bloggers for health is your favorite healthy recipe. Whenever I think of a good wholesome healthy meal, I think of one with low carbs but great taste and what better meal to have than baked salmon?!! I LOVE IT!!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Baking Time: 40-45 minutes
- Skinless salmon filet
- 2-4 Tbsp. of fresh herbs (Thyme or dill)
- Half lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 F
- Chop up herbs and add to salt and pepper
- Season filet with herb and salt and pepper mixture. In an aluminum foil pouch add olive oil
- Lay seasoned salmon on top of olive oil in aluminum pouch
- Place salmon in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until skin is flaky
- Add lemon juice and serve over vegetables if desired
- ONLY 230 calories..... ENJOY!!!
Today was church day......
It's been awhile since I have made it to church and boy am I glad I made it today :-), thought I would finally break out the flowered skirt I scored for the low low at banana republic awhile back. I paired the skirt with my fav pussy bow blouse from gap and of course the black blazer from express.... I am going to wear it out I swear. I have a grey/silver one but got red lipstick on it someone please tell me it can come out *crosses fingers*
skirt- Banana Republic