Thursday, November 3, 2011

Where's Waldo?

When I say today was crazy I mean today was crazy y'all!! The students in my observation class totally went bizerk right before recess... Let's just say at some point a little boy was on all fours spanking his own butt then another boy came up and kicked him in the head...... I couldn't wait to get out of there.  On the way out an admin said "there is something about you, you are gonna go far, your presence is just..... I may end up working for you one day" That definitely made my day.

For my elementary healthful living class we have to do a "flash-mob", because I am one of two dancers in the class I had to head the tutorial AND I have to start the flash mob when we actually do it in a couple of weeks.  Tonight we shot the tutorial video, hopefully I can post it here by Sunday so you all can see it.  I really enjoyed doing it!! I wore this outfit so I could be laid back and easily change into my yoga pants for the video tonight!  






































blazer- The Limited (old)
Scarf- The Limited (old)
White Tee- 3 pack Macy's
Jeans- Gap (similar)
Shoes- Express






No comments:

Post a Comment