Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

I am so happy that one side of my family decides to do christmas on christmas eve and the other side does christmas on christmas day!! We spend Christmas eve with the in-laws on their farm eating, opening gifts and enjoying each other.  Before everyone arrived I was able to sneak in a few shots with all the land and the pond as the backdrop, it really is lovely


Oxford shirt- Macys
Jeans- Gap
Flats- Express
Necklace- American Eagle
Belt- Target

I was proud of my nails because I actually let them dry completely so they were PERFECT
Nail polish- Revlon Fire (510)
Watch- Guess
Bracelets- American Eagle (recent), Ann taylor Loft (old)
Ring- Bakers shoes (old)








































We will be back on the road in the morning to visit my side of the family.  Anybody else gonna be on the road tomorrow? On Monday Im gonna be dog tired!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment