Sunday, January 15, 2012

I look forward to it

I look forward to checking my mailbox everyday in hopes that the next issue of any of the numerous magazines I read is in there!! I read about 11 to 13 different magazines every month, buying them from the newsstand can get pretty expensive so when I was introduced to the company Maghound a couple of years ago I hopped all on it!! Maghound is basically a magazine membership service that allows you to choose different magazines and pay a low monthly fee for them.  Majority of my magazines I get through them because the deal was just too good to pass up.  If the magazine you subscribe to is not issued that month you have a substitute list in which a magazine from that list is sent to you instead.  I've got a lot to read for February, excited!!!

Cosmopolitan
Glamour
Instyle
Everyday Rachel Ray
Food Network
Handyman
Better Homes and Garden
Country Living
Real Simple
HGTV (new)
Women's Health
What magazines are your weakness?

No comments:

Post a Comment