Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just one of those days

Ever have one of those days where you just want to dress up for no reason? I was having one of those days today.

Grey/Silver blazer- Express
Tank- Target
Sequin skirt- Ann Taylor Loft
Pumps- Nine West
Bib Necklace- Ann Taylor Loft
Bubble Ring- Express






























I was especially ecstatic because I got red lipstick on this blazer a few months ago and was scared it was not going to come out, I finally got up the nerve to take it to the dry cleaners and they made it look nice and new.  Today was my first time wearing it since the red lipstick was amazingly removed.

2 comments:

  1. I have been having those dress up for no reason days regularly as of late...lol. You look marvelous. Those accessories are FAB! Happy that you got that red lipstick out. :)

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. T!!! I almost hyperventilated when I spotted that red lipstick!! lol, Im definitely a happy girl now

    ReplyDelete