Friday, February 17, 2012

Baby Doll

I initially wanted to rock a baby tee and a dressy skirt, to make for a casual look but yeah its still too cold outside, Ill save that idea for when its officially spring.  I went to take my daughter some lunch at school and when she saw me she told me I looked like a baby doll, hence the title of this post.  When you have a classic piece (white button up) you can pair it with anything and have a polished look.




White button up- American Eagle
Belt- Target
Faux Leather skirt- Forever 21
Tights- Target
Booties- Express
Jewelry- Thrifted




10 comments:

  1. I love the skirt! But that necklace, will you mail it to me????!?!?! LOL

    www.shapelylouise.com

    E. Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man If I wasn't in love with it myself I'd give it to you I promise. lol Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Great look! I love love love a crisp white button up. I just recently did a post on "my uniform". I consider this my uniform. Black bottom, white top and I add a denim jacket or vest in for good measure. It is a basic look that takes no thought and you come out looking very chic.

    You look fabulous baby doll...lol.

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need pieces that I dont have to work too hard to make look chic!! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. LOve this look!!! Simple pieces but they made such an amazing outfit!!


    www.rosefromrosedale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this entire look! That was so sweet of your daughter to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this look it reminds me of one of my looks I posted a while ago ... You look great

    http://bee-thatgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank ya, I'll have to go back and see your version on this popular look.

      Delete