Sunday, March 18, 2012

DIY

Are you all familiar with polyvore? If not, I promise you you'd love it.  It allows you to put outfits together virtually using their large library of garments and accessories.  Cant find the piece that you are looking for? It's cool, you can upload anything from any website there and use that for your virtual outfit. My sister told me about Polyvore a little over a year ago and I must say I fell in love, I love to visit polyvore to take a gander at others creations and to even find inspiration from celebrity styles.  While visiting the site today I saw this DIY post and thought I'd share.  I'm not too much of a DIY, BUT I can definitely appreciate an easy DIY idea.  The 80's style of tops that are cropped in the front but long in the back are making a comeback and instead of going out and purchasing one you can make one yourself out of any old shirt you'd like to refurbish.  Check it out


DIY Crop Front Sweatshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment