Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I have a favorite, sue me

After choosing these shoes to compliment my outfit this morning I realized these may be my favorite pair. I swear I have more shoes!! These just seem to sneak their way into way more outfit selections. Oh if only I could wear open toed shoes at work. Anyway I am super cooling today because I may go run some quick errands after work.  My boobowski leaves on thursday for London and I want to surprise him with some goodies in his carry on bag.  That works out great for me cause I love to shop and I love to surprise!!

Top- Express (old)
Bow pin- The Limited (?? old)
Jeans- Levis (Macys)
Red Pumps- Target
Bag- Aldo shoes
Necklace- American Eagle
Sunnies- Borrowed from Sis





The pumps remixed in other looks:



2 comments:

  1. very cute look - and we all have a fave - I wanted to wear my new pink shoes that I love so much, but I was trying to give them a break today...lol

    ReplyDelete