Thursday, May 3, 2012

Real Life

So about a week ago my laptop charger stopped working AND my battery stopped holding a charge.  My macbook is a 2006 and I've had it since 2007 so It's BEEN time for an upgrade.  I have been driving back and forth between my house and my sissy's because I have become accustomed to uploading my pics on a mac and my sis had a newer version.  Sure I could use my pc at the crib, but It's more of a hassle...... so yesterday I was tired from all the driving, hence my missing post from yesterday.  Then this morning my son couldn't keep ANYTHING down, not even liquids, I think my poor baby has some type of tummy flu, so I did not get to take pictures today. I'm not here to rant but some things in real life keep a girl busy sometimes.  Anyway here are the pics of my fit from yesterday.....

Tshirt- Gap
Jeans- American Eagle
Sandals- Candies (kohls)
Necklace- American Eagle
Clutch- DIY 




Add caption

I initially wanted this shirt from J. crew but was not willing to pay for however much it was at the time, forgot about it, then when I remembered it, it was sold out.  So I was super stoked when I walked into Gap earlier this week and saw this tshirt on a table. I had to have it!!! I can't find it online, so I am guessing its really new or really old, wouldn't hurt to check your local Gap if you are interested in the tee. 



2 comments:

  1. Love your casual style! Those distressed jeans are too cute and I'm loving that clutch! I've been under the weather too so I hope your son is feeling better :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the distressed jeans too, its hard to find a pair with the right amount of distress these days. I think it was a little stomach flu going around because I caught it too, I think we are both feeling better as of today. Thank you for your well wishes, hope you are feeling better as well.

      Delete