Thursday, May 24, 2012

What in the world I have been up to.....

So before my little hiatus from the blogging world I addressed that I was having issues with my computer, blah blah blah.... well I still have those issues.  I am trying to hold out until tax free weekend here in NC to buy a new one, but it's looking like I may have to bite the bullet sooner rather than later.  I also found out 3 business days before summer school started that I would need to take the last two classes I need in order to go on to student teaching THIS summer.... oh no.  So in essence I am going to have to push my graduating back a semester and sit out the fall semester because they are no longer offering my courses until next spring. what a freaking bummer yo.  It's just been crazy the last two weeks I haven't been able to blog.  I have kept up with many of you though and I must say I have missed blogging immensely. I have taken photo's of some of the things I have been up to in my absence to try and catch you guys up.

So I went thrifting one day (not even sure when) and bought like 5 pairs of grandma jeans all for less than 4 bucks a piece, all for the fun of making my own high waisted cut off shorts.  I have only transformed one pair because I am waiting for my studs to come in the mail.  Here is what the first pair look like


I am very pleased with how these turned out and I cant wait to tackle the other 4 that are patiently waiting in the back corner of my closet.

There was mother's day.... lol (sorry I'm playing catch-up).  I decided to make my Mom, Mom in law and my sister chocolate covered strawberries for the ocassion. Here is an instagram photo (follow me if you'd like @ fattygirl218):

I used two pans to form a make-shift double boiler, the strawberries were the BOMB.COM

The only thing I asked for for mothers day was a clutch and or shoes and I got this clutch


Here are a few of my purchases since last time I blogged

Cropped sequin top from forever 21, it was only 7 bucks *GASPS*

I wear this with a high waisted black pencil skirt from express (recent purchase) and the outcome is pure SEXINESS

Went in to target for soap and came out with these shoes and this neon back why? because they were both on SIZALE, the shoes were like 14 bucks and the purse was 13. Heck of a steal if you ask me! 
Forgive me for this post being so long!! Love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment