Sunday, June 10, 2012

DIY Project

A few weeks ago I decided to take on a DIY project, turning a plain white t-shirt into something cool and fabulous.  I was doing some web surfing and ended up on a etsy shop where the seller was selling shredded t shirts for I believe $80 bucks may have even been $120. I thought to myself, no way in heck would I pay that for a t shirt, BUT I would pay for the plain t shirt and put in some labor and do it myself.  I ended up getting the shirt from one of my friends (for free) and went to work.  I must say I am proud of the outcome, all in all it took two days (8 hours) to complete.  Now my only issue is how do I wash this?



Shredded shirt- DIY
Boyfriend Jeans- American Eagle
Heels- Sole Society
Sunnies- Aldo (gifted)
Necklace- American Eagle










2 comments:

  1. Ummm...excuse me Ms...helllurrr!!! I need you to give me the instructions for this DIY. I love it! Thanks..OK..Bubye

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttt

    ReplyDelete