Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kohls is topping the list

I can remember going shopping on saturdays with my mother as a kid and HATING IT!!! She would take SOOOOOO LONG, but then I'd hear her later on talking to her girlfriends about the awesome deals she would score.  She still does this, to this day, she will call me now and tell me how she found an entire suit originally 200 bucks for under 20 and I'll just be in awe.  Well I think I have picked up on some of my mothers shopping habits... frequent the stores you love enough and you are bound to come across some AMAZING deals.  Kohls is one of those stores I stop by at least once a week and look around in their shoe department.  I find the most awesome shoes for the LOW LOW and I am NOT kidding, Kohls is quickly becoming one of my favorite stores to shop.  I found the shoes in this post for 10 bucks... I swear.  One week I was in there and I saw them and thought man those would be really cute for the summer but at the time I was not willing to spend the 40 or 50 bucks they were originally for. I go back 2 weeks later and they are marked down incredibly..... Finding good deals is an art and you have to have patience.  Any of you have any secrets to finding great deals? Where do you go to find them?

Blazer- American Eagle (old) (Similar)
Tank- Gifted
Jeans- The Limited
Heels- Candies c/o Kohls (Similar)
Necklace- Express (old)
Ring- H&M (found here)
Bracelets- Thrifted (Similar)












Love the crochet back, hate my bra is showing

No comments:

Post a Comment