Friday, July 13, 2012

Scary Scary

I dont know if its a coincidence that I am hearing about this zombie race on friday the 13th or not but anyway thought I would share with you guys. I am a horror, thriller movie type of gal, anything scary I LOVE IT, Jason, Michael Myers, Freddie kruger, clowns... whatever, zombies however are another story.  I have a love hate relationship with them, these are the only type of scary movies to give me nightmares but I cant stay away from them!  So imagine my excitement when I heard about this run for your lives half race half obstacle course running from zombies!!! I am SO IN THERE!!! I dont know what the fascination is about zombies and the zombie apocalypse, but I LOVE it!!! Check out the website for race locations and dates, I am definitely signing up for the Maryland race!! Guess I better start training now though, i refuse to be zombie food!! Here are some photos from the website, you can follow them on facebook and twitter for more info and updates



1 comment:

  1. I've heard of these races, but I'm not sure they are for me. I'm into the horror scene as well, but with zombies I, too, have a love ahte relationship. The zombie fever seems to be sweeping the nation rigt now. I'd just hate to be here if a REAL apocalypse breaks out!

    ReplyDelete