Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sixty never looked so good

One of my mothers friends celebrated her 60th birthday yesterday with a party last night.  She wanted to go with a black and white theme and I had the perfect outfit in mind.  Simple yet classy, I was getting compliments all night on my skirt.  When my mother made it known of the party and let me know how old this lady was I just didn't believe it, see for yourself.

The lady of the occasion

My younger sister, I ended up giving that bracelet to an older lady who took a strong liking to it

My older sister

Tank- Target
Skirt- DIY
Necklace and earring set- Gifted
Bracelet- NY&Co






3 comments:

  1. I love your skirt! A monochromatic look is always stylish and the 60 years old woman! Damn!! I don't mind looking like that at 60! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that skirt :)





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab! I LOVE the skirt hunni!

    ReplyDelete