Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Keep it Plaid

I honestly haven't made a trip to the mall or even thrifting in awhile so I was super excited to get out yesterday (labor day) and scope some sales.  I had to get last minute things for my big boy, my kindergartener and thought it'd be okay to look for a few items for myself.  I stopped by Ann Taylor Loft, The Limited, Aldo Shoes, H&M, American Eagle, J Crew and Gap. By the time I visited all those stores, spent time in the dressing room and choosing I was pooped. I am glad to report that American Eagle's Jeans size 6 fit me PEFECTLY and they make my butt look AWESOME.  I had to share that cause your girl was in the fitting room doing a little happy dance, yeah I was happy.  Anyway J Crew has quickly risen to the top of my list as all time favorite spots to shop for items that are work and weekend appropriate.  One of my absolute must have items from J. Crew are their Plaid shirts, they go with everything.

Shirt- J. Crew
Jeans- American Eagle
Flats- Express
Belt- Target
Necklace- The Limited







1 comment: