Sunday, October 14, 2012

Where did she think she was going

Its Fair time in NC! I HATE going to the fair, there is too many people, its cold, the prices are crazy and did I say there are too many people? However, that was all my kids talked about so we had to oblige their request and take them out there.  I honestly try not to go ANYWHERE looking bummy, thats just not my thing.  While at the fair I passed two women and I overheard one say to the other "where did she think she was going?" *shrugs*

Sweater- Gap (old)
Mini Skirt- H&M (old)
Leopard Print tights- Target
Booties- Gifted (old)
Crossbody purse- Target ($15 in store in variety of colors)

 




While at the fair the unimaginable happened... the power went out on a ride while my daughter and I were on it UPSIDE DOWN!!! Like seriously???? My worst fear played out, not just with me but with my kid and trust me I was NOT happy, after that ride I was more than happy to take my ass home.  See that's why I don't fool around with the fair.  My babe just happened to get it on video.....


2 comments:

  1. Wow. You look really nice. Very perfect for fall! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No flipping way. Terrifying. Good thing you looked gorgeous for the ordeal.

    ReplyDelete