Thursday, November 15, 2012

Please dont kill my Vibe

I could only think of one thing to say to the way this weather has been today.... "please dont kill my vibe".  I can deal with it being cold and sunny but when it's rainy and cold... ugh, not the business.  To keep warm AND chic I paired my faux fur vest with a light jacket over a long sleeve plain black dress, I didnt shiver once today :-).

Dress- Target (Similar) (Similar)
Tights- Express
Booties- Express (Similar)
Jacket- Ann Taylor Loft
Faux Fur Vest- Macys (Similar)
Purse- Francesca's Collection









2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely stylish and about the weather, welcome to my world...lol...Uk weather sucks :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this from head to toe great pics :)

    Stop by my blog sometime dear

    ReplyDelete