Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pretty Overdressed

If you have been following me for awhile then you know I am in school pursuing a secondary bachelors degree in elementary education. As a requirement for most of my classes I have to fulfill a certain number of observation hours to complete that certain course.  Well I usually perform those hours but then I go over those hours by actually volunteering my time by tutoring students, grading papers, or whatever else the classroom teacher needs me to do.  On Friday the elementary school that I have spent time with this semester hosted a luncheon for their volunteers.  I met one lady that had been volunteering at that same school for 22 years, WOW!! The luncheon was awesome we, were given certificates for our time and treated with an awesome lunch. I was way overdressed, and I know once I actually get in the field I'll have to tone it down, that will be fun (sarcastic).

Peplum Top- Francesca's Collection
Leggings- Ann Taylor
Heels- ShoeMint (old)
Sunnies- RetroCity Sunglasses (similar)
Clutch- Express (old)
Bracelets- J. Crew



 





3 comments:

  1. Super cute ... Love peplum on u congrats on your degree

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looked amazing!hope you will manage to tune it down, I honestly hate it when I have to! :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Love the shades! Love the body! Love the heels xxx

    ReplyDelete