Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Breaking the rules

I work in a genetics lab where the attire is jeans, a tee shirt and sneakers... well more specifically we aren't suppose to wear open toe shoes, spagetti strapped tank tops or even baseball caps.  The same dress code you would have to abide by if you were in middle school.  As you know (if you have been following me for awhile) I don't abide by those rules... at all, I could get in major trouble though.  The one rule I break on a daily basis is the open toe shoe rule, so to try and keep myself from getting in trouble I try to keep a pair of flats in my car at all times that match with that days outfit, JUST IN CASE.  For the first time I am showing you my outside of work fit and inside of work fit.

Top- Express (Very similar)
Leggings- Ann Taylor (old)
Heels- Express
Necklace- J. Crew
Clutch- Target




Flats- Gap (Similar



No comments:

Post a Comment