Friday, November 1, 2013

Casual Friday

Last night my son and nephew were taken trick or treating in our neighborhood and they had a blast! Its was my son's first time ever going trick or treating (he's almost 7) and he dressed up as darth vader. My nephew dressed up as superman. He kept telling us "you can't call me Ej anymore you have to call me superman!" and my son continued to talk to everybody in his darth vader voice. It was too cute to watch! Before leaving home I made pizza dough so that when we got back in from trick or treating the boys could "construct" their own pizza and have dinner followed by a piece or two of their candy. After making two pizza's we enjoyed some fried apples with ice cream for dessert. After doing all that cooking, walking and cleaning up I was pooped! Today I needed to just throw some jeans on to continue recovering from a busy Halloween night! Next year I think I'll dress up and just stay home handing out candy. Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween as well!


 
 
Trench-H&M (sold out online)
Shirt- Old Navy
Jeans- Seven (very old)
Flats- Target (old)
Purse- Francesca's Collection
Arm Swag- J. Crew, BCBGeneration, gifted
Rings- H&M (old)
Sunnies- Ann Taylor Loft (old)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment