Saturday, October 29, 2011

OMG.....Oh My Gosh

I am super excited because I was featured amongst other stylish teachers on Tara's Mix Match fashion blog. I am a student teacher at the moment, but once I decided I was going to go back to school to pursue this profession I was worried about how my fashion creativity would play out in the classroom.  I still worry about this from time to time, but I love coming across other's blogs to see how they actually pull this off.  I am super thankful for Tara, I just started my blog a couple of weeks ago and the traffic I have received to my blog has shot up since being featured on her blog.  I thank everybody who took the time out of their day to wander over to my site, I truly appreciate it.

When It's cold outside.....

A free saturday, what am I to do with myself?  Of course I could be doing some schoolwork, but its not dire that I do, so I decided to take it easy.  I slept in until almost 12, only because I was up 'til 2 playing dance central 2 (love this game), then decided to get up and bike to my local library to check out some books, SCORE!! Getting some physical activity in for today as well as doing something  productive!



Beanie- Forever 21 (old)
Scarf- The limited
Cardigan- Banana Republic (old)
Button up- American Eagle
Jeans- The limited (old)
Flats- Express (here)

When I haven't done my hair I just throw on a beanie. Its cute and its quick!




I got this bike a couple years ago for my birthday and this is probably the 5th or 6th time I've ridden it

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you were featured there, too, because now I can follow your blog! It's great to find other teacher/style blogs out there. In looking through your first page, my favorite outfit is the suit with the bow tie.....and the leopard pring clutch. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable!! I'm so glad Tara brought us together. =)

    ReplyDelete