Friday, December 30, 2011

From Day to Night

So I needed to run errands AND more importantly go to Urban Outfitters today today to exchange some pants plus they had an extra 50% off, we know what that means.  There was going to be a bit on walking today, so of course I had to dress down, to be comfortable.  When I went to the mall yesterday I saw a chick in all black with cream accessories which inspired my look today.  Before adding my accessories I felt like an undercover ninja (which is my childhood nickname by the way).

Scarf- The Limited
Long Sleeve Tee- Target
Black Levi's-  Macy's
Boots- Express
Watch- Guess
Bracelet- American Eagle





































I have a sushi dinner planned with my friend, whom I've known since fourth grade and wanted to spice up my outfit a little bit without going overboard, so I added a fur vest to my look that I picked up from Aeropostale while out earlier today. Kinda cute I think






No comments:

Post a Comment