Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Today my mom hosted our New Years eve brunch, which we are thinking of having once a month by the way.  I was so busy eating that I forgot to take pictures, but we had Quiche, grits, scrambled eggs, hash browns, pancakes, bacon, toast, turkey sausage patties and a myriad of juices. I must say I caught a serious case of the "itis" afterwards.  I knew today was going to be a low key day so I dressed accordingly.





Beanie- Gifted (Gap)
Colorful Cardigan- The Limited too (old)
Jeans-  Ann Taylor Loft
Bow Flats- Express







































Tonight is going to be very low key for me and my family, although I had a beautiful New Years outfit all planned out, wearing it tonight is not going to happen. All of you partying on New Years Eve, have a drink or three for me please!! Can't wait to see what good things are in store for 2012. Happy New Years!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun sweater! I love all of the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are what made me fall in love with it, even though I did find it at a little girl store 0_0. lol

    ReplyDelete