Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to work

It's finally cold enough in NC to break out this gorgeous faux fur (some lady gave to my mom who gave it to me) and can I just say I feel like a little princess wearing it. It is incredibly warm and made my attire look polished today.  So I dont know why, but I dressed up today, You see I work in a lab where jeans and a tshirt is the normal "uniform" for employees, sometimes I just like to dress up to feel like a grown up I guess, even if it does get me weird looks in the lab (a DNA bank, not a chemical lab so I think Im ok)


yup I didnt care a car was coming 0_0


Faux Fur- Gifted
Silk blouse- Banana Republic (old)
Leatherette Pencil Skirt- Forever 21
Tights- Express
Platform Pumps- Candies (Kohls)
Bib Necklace- Ann Taylor loft
Ribbon bracelets-  Charlotte Russe (?)







































If you haven't done so, enter into my first give away, you could win a yearly subscription to Lucky Magazine or the Fashion Box book (good read and coffee table piece). I will announce the winners on Friday December 6, 2012 at noon, so I wont take any entries after midnight (thursday/Friday). 

No comments:

Post a Comment