Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lunch with My Sissy

My little sister and I are EXTREMELY close, its quite scary really.  We text each other every day all day, face time every other day and get together as much as possible.  Lately however, things have been slowing down, you see my sister is a nursing student and I a student teacher.  We both have families as well, so we both have been slacking and were going through withdrawals, we FINALLY got a chance to have lunch together Monday afternoon.  I would of had pics of my sis but she was not prepared for photos I promise (lol) instead I had her take my pics for me, she's the bestest.

Army Jacket- Ann Taylor Loft (old)
Black Tee- Target
Trouser Leggings- The limited (old)
Leopard Print Pumps- JC Penny
Scarf- Target




This look was actually inspired by a fellow chictopian (follow if you like)

No comments:

Post a Comment