Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Trying something new

I saw these trouser pants in forever 21 the other day when I was in there simply looking for the grey sweatshirt, I swear you cant just get ONE thing from there.  These pants are not naturally high waisted but thats how I wanted to rock them, so to temporarily fix the problem I belted them.  When I am not so busy I will take them to my tailor to fix them.  

I had to go observe my 5th grade classroom today and go to work so to dress appropriately I wore a cream cardigan over my tank top.  

Cardigan- Ny&Co (old)
Black Tank- Wet Seal (old)
Pants- Forever 21
Oxford Heels- Urban Outfitters
Bracelet- J. Crew
Necklace- Thrifted
Earrings-
Thrifted




2 comments:

  1. You are so creative!! I love the look and how you paired this with brown shoes! :) I responded to your comment on my blog, but please do share the post about bullying. It is so important that we talk about this as a community...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki! Thank you for such a sweet comment on my blog!!! I really like your pants here! I have been playing with printed bottoms and hope to have some pictures of them soon, but you sure rocked this look!:)

    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete