Friday, March 16, 2012

A Day at the Park

My son's daycare was closed today for a teacher's workday and today was just TOO beautiful to stay in the house.  Since we are on spring break from school my sister was free (she's a BUSY nursing student) and I thought it would be nice to spend the day with her and my nephew.  So we Planned a picnic for the boys at the newly rebuild Pullen Park.  My son and I were super duper excited to not get out of the house but to have a picnic at the park with my Sister/Aunt and Nephew/Cousin.  Here are a few snapshots of us out at the park.

The new Entrance to the Park

My Little Sister

My Little Prince

My Little Nephew
They were ready to ride the choo choo train 
I love this extra over the top smile 
My sis not even paying attention 


Riding the carousel, My nephew was tired of taking pictures
I love my babe's face in this photo

Tomorrow is St. Patty's day!! You all ready to rock your green?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment