Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring is here?

Is it really safe to say that spring is here now?  I mean I couldn't have prayed for better weather this week, when I tell yall I live for sunshine... I live for sunshine!!! It's spring break, but I don't really view it as spring break because I have a full time job and family obligations, so im just going to say I have a break from classes.  I will however begin some spring cleaning this weekend and while doing so I definitely plan to pack away my winter gear to clear the way for my spring and summer wardrobe. Should I be this excited?? Anyway about a month ago old old navy was having a killer sale and I saw this muti-colored striped skirt that I could NOT pass up!! I went to get dressed this morning and it was screaming out "wear me wear me", I had to oblige.  Can't wait to see my fellow bloggers spring time outfits!!

Tank top- Wet Seal
Skirt- Old Navy
Shoes- Gifted
Clutch- Francesca's Collection
Necklace- American Eagle
Watch and Bracelet- Guess and American Eagle
Bracelets- Banana Republic
Headband- Target




No comments:

Post a Comment