Monday, April 16, 2012

The Liebster award

Oh my gosh I forgot all about being nominated for this lovely blogger award by fellow blogger Tiffany at Shoes and Champagne.  Thank you so much Tiffany for this award, you dont know much I sincerely appreciate it!

Now I have to nominate 5 other bloggers with the award.  This is super hard, seeing I follow SO many bloggers, but here we go:

LaQuisha, Corner Curl Girl


Congrats ladies! In order to accept the award, you must do the following: 

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.

2. Post the award to your blog.

3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.

4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.

1 comment:

  1. awww, thanks so much love. I will do it as soon as I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete