Saturday, April 14, 2012

Season of the Sundress

I couldn't wait to break this Maxi dress out and today was just lovely!!! I spent some time with my family today, cant go half stepping around them, they will clown you!! lol I enjoyed time with my people today :-)

Maxi Dress- Old Navy (super sale here)
Sunnies- Gifted
Clutch- Francesca's Collection (here)
Wooden bracelets- Thrifted
Love Bracelet- Francesca's Collection
Sandals- Candies (old)
Necklace- Express (old)


Arm Candy



Coincidentally my sister was rocker her Maxi dress too, I had to take a pic

Thick as thieves!

I adore my baby sis

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the dress!!! My recent obsession has been maxi dresses and that one is the perfect color combo... Pink & green!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know thats why I got it right? lol thank you maam

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty dress! Both of you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comments, I really appreciate them :)

    Beautiful dress! xo Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete