Thursday, May 24, 2012

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I was blessed to see another day, Gemini in the building! Here is what I wore to go have lunch with my babes and to do a little bit of shopping. The day isn't over so I may be updating this post later. Don't ask me how old I am though, lol, I still feel like a youngin!!

Top- Francesca's Collection
Jeans- Ann Taylor Loft (old)
Wedges- Gifted
Necklace- Express (old)
Ring- Express

I love this shirt because of the back!

One of my birthday presents!!









2 comments:

  1. I love the pink wedges and the top!!!! And the pop of color on the lip is a fabulous!

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicki it's crazy how much we have in common, my birthday is May 14....anywho, those pink wedges are FIRE!

    Hope you had a great b-day!

    ReplyDelete