Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Playing Princess

I swear it doesn't seem like that much time has passed since the last time I updated my blog, but this is unacceptable. I swear Im trying to do better yall, thank you for bearing with me, continuing to check me out and leave such sweet comments. I gotta think of a way to thank yall for real, anyway so since the last time I updated this thing I've cut my hair, celebrated my 6 year anniversary and sewing (had to get some things finished up, no thanks to my serger still being out of commission).  This skirt is one of the projects I finished up last week and since this was my first time making a tulle skirt... I know what NOT to do next time.  This is way shorter than I wanted but it's cool I have leftover tulle and fabric so the next one will definitely be what im going for.. freakin Carrie Bradshaw.  I've never seen sex in the city (dont judge me) but I know of Carrie through fashion talk and pictures all over the net.  All in all I love this little skirt and Im proud to say I made it! Check me out

Sweater- J. Crew
Tulle Skirt- DIY
Heels
- JC Penny (old)
Necklace- The Limited
Wallet- Guess (c/o Macys) (old)
Sunglasses- Retro City Sunglasses












5 comments:

  1. I love the look!
    And those sunglasses are awesome!
    If you want, check out my blog:

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the entire look!!!! But u must make time and watch a sex and the city marathon comes on style network all the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skirt :)



    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look adorable - and we go thru our dry spell - you are fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur hair :)
    http://msversatiletips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete