Thursday, February 20, 2014

Stripes on Stripes

Stripes are one of the prints I could wear everyday and be completely happy. I find stripes to be very flattering especially from head to toe.  Check out the celebs and bloggers who inspired me to pull my look off...

My favorite Kardashian, Khloe

Loving Miroslava Duma 

Queen Bee

Eudoxie, my favorite inspiration 


fashion blogger Nicole Warne

I loved this look from head to toe especially with the white pumps, I could wear these shoes everyday I swear! thanks Express

Top- Forever 21
Skirt- Express
Pumps- Express
Sunnies- Aldoshoes
Clutch- Express






2 comments:

  1. Great look! Love the stripes and the fit of the top and skirt is perfect! I am not a fan of white shoes but your pumps are giving me life!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear those white heels ALLL the time!! thank you lady

      Delete