Monday, February 17, 2014

The Varsity Number

I complain sometimes about having a teenager thats the same size as me... she raids my closet like everyday!!! I'll go to put on a pair of my favorite jeans only to discover I've been gotten by my 14 year old.  I decided to exercise my rights to her closet today and got her for her varsity jacket. I actually bought it as a christmas present for her and she's worn it almost everyday since.  I may have to invest in one for myself, but going out dressed like twinsies with my daughter is NOT in the cards for me.

Jacket-Forever 21 (similar here and here)
Sweater- J. Crew
Shirt- J. Crew
Jeans- Express
Heels- Express
Bag- Via Niroli (old)




2 comments:

  1. u look awesome babe I need white heels too:)

    My blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete