Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Too Long

It has been WAYYY too long since I last blogged, I've missed it I won't lie.  Life has just been really hard and blogging has been the last thing on my mind, hopefully you guys understand.  I am still trying to make it through but staying in good spirits and smiling through it all.  Decided to get dressed up for a much needed lunch date.

Top- Express (old) Similar
Skirt- H&M Similar
Heels- Steve Madden Similar
Necklace- Ann Taylor Similar
Clutch- Express (old) Similar
Sunglasses- RetroCity Sunglasses Similar




9 comments:

  1. How cute are you .... faB Look

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and feminine darling. I love the pink with the skirt.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fab that skirt is everything
    www.yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy really nice liked that neon colored
    party wear tops
    ... really looking glossy with black and white skirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    lawn collection

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us.

    lawn suits

    ReplyDelete

  7. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    summer lawn collection

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!..

    pakistani wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete
  9. The launch of the new series is a modern event, attended by 786shop designers, close friends of the community and fashionistas. Models and celebrities showed off De Joie season's modern models and lawn mowers at the launch event, which were organized and beautifully decorated.

    ReplyDelete