Thursday, January 5, 2012

That cute little sale find

So when I went to return those awful thin trousers to urban outfitters a few days ago they were having an extra 50% off sale items sale.... I rummaged their racks and found this beauty of a skirt.  I have been looking for the perfect semi short flare out skirt for the longest, while this isn't EXACTLY what I am looking for its close enough especially for only 15 bucks!!!

Turtle neck Sweater-  Gap
Wool Skirt- Urban Outfitters
Tights- J. Crew
Leopard print flats- Express






2 comments:

  1. what a cute skirt - I was just in there yesterday - they had a great sale - almost bought some shoes, if they only had my size...I am following you now...wanna follow back?

    www.jerseyblogess.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Urban Outfitters is my new favorite store!!! lol checked out your blog! Cant wait to see what you have in store for 2012

    ReplyDelete