Thursday, May 31, 2012

Look at that girl with the daisy dukes on

These are definitely not the shortest shorts I own, but that song popped in my head as I was getting dressed this morning.  These are a little more appropriate for work, the color is what really popped out to me and I wanted it to be the focal point of my outfit so I paired it with a plain dark sweater top.  This outfit is so simple, comfy and cute. I also decided to drive the 6 speed today so I opted for flats so that I could change gears a little easier......

Sweater- Ann Taylor Loft, Shorts- Ann Taylor Loft, Flats- Target, Clutch- Gifted, Necklace- Ann Taylor Loft




1 comment:

  1. yeah, they are not even close to being daisy dukes...lol but that song was the jam back in the day!! lol they are very cute and very conservative, so def not DDs...lol

    ReplyDelete