Friday, June 1, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest

So when I purchased my Iphone a year ago I was all for finding new apps, I was downloading apps left and right.  A lot of them were deleted after awhile but Pinterest is one that has stuck with me. I mean it's genius!! I pin absolutely EVERYTHING, I have to say majority of my likes and pins are on outfits, clothes, shoes and purses.... I need to start putting those pins to use which is what I decided to do for today's look.  I am hoping to incorporate this into some type of weekly post where I recreate a look that I have pinned.  For now check out me carrying out my very first inspired "pinned" look (oh and you can follow me if you'd like *see sidebar*)



T-shirt- American Eagle, Blazer- American Eagle, Jeans- American Eagle, Converses- DSW




Oh NC I need some sunshine!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your whole look + the converses!
    Lovely blog!
    Would love if you checked out my blog and followed if you likey :)
    Tolu from Fashinate Me

    ReplyDelete